Treatment protocol of pug suffering from anaphylactic shock due to wrong vaccines

 




This pug came all the way from Khelari to our clinic in Kanke Road Ranchi. This pug was suffering from allergic reaction due to wrong vaccinations by done quack non vets . 
The owner complained that pug went to shock just after vaccines were injected . The pug was panting heavily and refusing to eat . In our clinic the pug was nebulized with foracort respules for 3 days . Simultaneously he was treated with cyproheptadine and multi vitamin supplements and antibiotics parenterally . After three days of treatment, the dog became well . The above photo is after his recovery. 

0 $type={blogger}:

Post a Comment